As Ben Franklin said "If you would not be forgotten As soon as you are dead and rotten, Either write things worthy reading,
Or do things worth the writing.

I attempt with this Blog to try my hand at searching out and finding various items that interest you my readers and also items that interest me in providing- Was it once said that if you do not like your work it will not be correctly done.

I have been interested in computers cell phones and photography for a long time. I enjoy helping people with computer problems and most recently cell phone questions in mainly 3 major brands-Blackberry, I P and the soon to be released Palm Pre


I also will try and intersperse current events headlines in this tumultuous set of circumstance's we find ourselves in today

I am open for any suggestions you might have and will be glad to field any questions I can help you with--

Several other areas that have recently caught my attention are Twitter and Face book and Blogging social media outlets-I will be providing tips for those venues also as I pick up tips and how to's I will post-

Down at the bottom of the page there is a sign up widget "Atom" that if you have a reader you can sign up for updates--also on the sidebar I have placed a sign in box for email updates of this Blog-You may rest assured that your e mail will not be compromised by this site and kept confident. When you use the sign in box you will be challenged to enter a code that you see so we do not get hit by spam bots our self

That being all for now, I hope you enjoy the site and please do leave questions and suggestions

Wayne L

Comments