Step #1 :
1. Login to blogger with your ID
2. In the dashboard page , click Layout.
3. Then click edit HTML tab.
4. Click the Download full template link. Save your template
(very important) I also save this HTML Code to a note pad
5. Please mark the little box beside Expand Widget Templates. Wait for a moment.
6. Go to your template code, and find the code like this
7. Delete the above code and change with this code
8. Click Save Template button
9. Step #1 is done.
1. Click Setting tab.
2. Click formatting tab.
3. Go to lower side. you will find a blank text are beside Post Template. Fill that blank text area with this code
Don't add the the ( )
4. Click Save settings button.
How to post your article?
When you post your article, choose Edit HTML tab. and you will see the code below :
Place the first paragraph above of :
and place the rest of paragraph Here:
Save your post and preview it.