Apple nixes sync with Palm Pre

This looks like a sure reason that I take my Pal Pre back before the 30 day deadline this week

I like the Pre but there are too many things that I need now that it does not have-

Tethering-An Audio Player that remembers where it left off or at least has a fast forward-

Now no sync with songs I bought-and oh yeah more than 30 APPS

I think I will take my Pre back and get a refund and then apply the credit that Sprint would not give me $150 off the Pre from "my previous plan and upgrade a phone deal" and get me a new Blackberry.

When Pre gets the above fixed I will be back to the Pre

Early today, Apple pushed out iTunes 8.2.1. Apple says, "iTunes 8.2.1 provides a number of important bug fixes and addresses an issue with verification of Apple devices." REST OF THE STORY IN INFO WEEK


Comments