Watch my dust-1999 followers on Twitter in less than 7 days


This is a re post of an article I wrote back on 6/7/09--It stated below that "Today June 7th I have 3,459 followers AS you can see on the chart above --Today is 6/14/09 and if you check mistymaggie you will see I have 5,398 followers (at least it was when I wrote this) --1,939 followers in less than 7 days. That is 277 followers per day-But as I previously wrote-Not just any followers--

I offer again-Get my information for just signing up for my news letter-That is all, nothing to buy-It is Free and also thrown in a FREE E Book that will blow your socks off about Internet marketing SUPER TIPS-If you want just the E Book and not the information on how to get followers at about 275 per day the click on FREE E BOOK and you will get it without even giving your e mail address. I promiss-Written by the Top Guru on Internet Marketing and head of the clickbank forum


I have found out a successful strategy to add followers on Twitter-Not just any followers but the right followers for you and your business




I am not selling the information as many have done in the past-and I am not giving it away either-

You are going to have to pay the ultimate price :) SIGN UP FOR MY NEWS LETTER. Now is that bad:)

I Joined Twitter back in February 2009-I did not have a clue! I was not active until March 23rd My Birthday--I had 104 followers at that point. I ploughed along until May 7th when I discovered the secret(I had 958 at that point). I should say My Secret because I have not seen anyone that has the same strategy as I have developed. Today June 7th I have 3,459 followers. That is 2501 followers in one month and now they are growing exponentially averaging 150+ per day.

If you want me to send you my plan on increasing your followers and as I said earlier, not just any followers but targeted to your niche-Join My Mailing List over to the right and I will send you the information

And do not worry about getting flooded with sales pitches I only will send out a newsletter a week and and occasional tip that I think is of interest.


Comments

Anonymous said…
An impressive share! I have just forwarded this onto a colleague who has been doing a little
homework on this. And he in fact bought me lunch simply because I found it for him.
.. lol. So let me reword this.... Thank YOU for the meal!
! But yeah, thanks for spending time to discuss this issue here on your site.


my site: option fair